Safety & Environmental Profile
- Packaging Industrial Research Association (PIRA) reported that
Self-Chilling Can compiles with the EU Packaging Directives.
- The UK Environment Agency approved of its disposal in the normal waste stream
- The Self chilling Can meets the interstate transportation standards of US Department of Transportation.
- The metal (Steel/Aluminium) components are acceptable for recycling systems.
- The cooling formulation is totally inert and can be disposed of with no environmental consequences.
- The Department of the US Army has tested and certified that the contents are safe and non toxic.